Broome’s Village Hall is the centre of activities in this vibrant village. Updated over the past few years, this hall offers great cooking facilities and is perfect for social events. To hold your own events book the hall through:
Keith and Julie Pilgrim 01986 894023 or www.broomevillagehall.com
Regular Schedule of Activities
- Dynamic fitness Yoga 9.15 – 10.15hrs. For more information please contact Mel Davenport Tel 07747198916 or 01502717350. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indoor Bowls 19.30 – 22.00hrs. For more information please contact
- Nutts about Pilates 10.00 – 11.00hrs beginners, 11.30-12.30hrs Intermediate. For further information contact Sue 01502710252,
- Indoor Bowls 14.30-16.30hrs
- Bellaires Hand Bell Group – 7.30pm – 9.00pm Contact Brian for further details – 01502 712248
Every 1st Wednesday of the month:
- 4 Villages Good Neighbours Coffee Morning 10.30-12.00hrs
- Gardening Club – 7pm for 7.30pm, Speakers, discussion, advice and garden visits. contact 01508 518819
Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month:
- Bungay Camera Club – new members welcome, first 3 visits free. See www.bungaycameraclub.org for further details.
Every 3rd Wednesday of the month:
- Soup Lunch – profits going to FVGNS and Village Hall.
- Garden Club 19.00 – 21.30hrs For more information please contact
- Yoga 9.15-10.15
- Pilates 11.00 – 12.00
- Broome Bowls 18.45-22.15hrs
- Knit & Natter – 19th January and every other Thursday at Broome Village Hall, 2 till 4pm.
Every 4th Friday of the month
- C.A.M.E.O. Club from 2.00pm – 4.00pm.
Tea, cakes and table games. “Come and meet each other”
Would you like to meet some new people from your village, get together for a chat and a cup of tea? Well’ with the C.A.M.E.O Club you can do just that!! Cost is only £1
BORDER VILLAGES COMMUNITY GROUP
The Border Villages Community Group coffee mornings are held on the 1st Wednesday of each month from 1030 – 1200 at Broome Village hall.
Our aim is to encourage residents, friends and neighbours to meet up once a month to enjoy the great community spirit, have a tea/coffee, a chat, a fun quiz and a raffle. All are welcome. Entrance is only 50p per person.
We also run a helpline between 0900 – 1700 Mon -Fri. We have a very limited number of volunteer drivers, who might be able to assist residents getting to hospital/doctor’s appointments, collection of prescriptions or a trip to the local shops. Unfortunately, we might not always be available, but we will try. HELPLINE NO. 07928 226603
BUNGAY CAMERA CLUB
The club meet on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month at Broome Village Hall (Sun Road, Broome, NR35 2RW). Doors open at 7:00pm for a 7:30pm start and more information can be found on the club’s website: www.bungaycameraclub.co.uk